Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Another package for St Nicholas' Day

I also want to tell you about my second package from Home ♥
My mother thought of me not having a German St. Nicholas' Day and so she sent me a package with lots of great stuff like:
- Two self-made jam (strawberry and pumpkin-ginger-orange)
- A beautiful calender for coming year
- KINDER choclate (which reminds me at home and is my favorite)- of course the large package xD
- KINDER bueno (which is super delicious and I looove it!!)
- A aromatic candle (spiced orange)
- A lovely card with words from the heart
- and a "Advendskalender" where you open a little door each day to count the days until Christmas (24th in Germany) from a famous caracter from my childhood ♥ (Oh and I got it perfectly on the 1st December in a different mail)

I really enjoyed this gift and was really happy to recieve it!!
Lots of love and huggs to my family, and happy news to see them in less than a week :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment