Monday, March 10, 2014

Never – NEVER- leave face paint for children on your bed..


Hey guys,
It was yellow glitter...

I’d like to tell you another “funny” story of Nyra…

so let us begin at the very first moment I made a huge mistake… I prepared my stuff for the weekend, where I had some Plans with Sandra. Therefor we needed some colorful face paint where I or better my host mom had awesome equipment for that includes lots of water paint for your face AND glitter.
Well for those of you who don’t know the sign of “there must be something wrong” – When everything is really quiet and you hear nothing of them for like more than three minutes – then something is going on and there up to anything.
Long story short – Nyra came downstairs really quietly and walked over me. First I spotted a black line close to her lips and when she walked over to me I saw that she sparkled all over.. not just her face – EVERYTHING.

...thats why you can't really see it


And of course then it popped into my mind – the bag with all the face paint AND the glitter. Coming upstairs into my room I found my bed glittering like a fairy had an accident with her wishes. 
And still you can see some shimmer on the floor :D that is it with glitter – no vacuum cleaner can handle that stuff haha. I guess when I move out I’ll find some more under my bed. 


That’s it. I hope spring also arrived at your place – where ever you might be on this planet.

Have a nice and sunny day and enjoy the little things.

Love, Leo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment